Recruiting and retaining the best candidates for your business
No placement, no fee service
Recruiting the right people is crucial to the success of your organisation. If you take care to employ staff with the required skills, experience and personal qualities, they will fit into your organisation and help your business to grow and achieve its aims.
The recruitment process, however, is often extremely time-consuming and for organisations with limited resources finding the time to implement thorough and effective recruitment policies isn’t always possible.
PeoplePointHR are able to provide our clients with a comprehensive recruitment service that will cover everything from finding suitable candidates, arranging interviews, employee vetting and the onboarding process.
Our services are entirely flexible, so no matter your recruitment needs, we’ll be able to assist with a level of involvement that suits your requirements.
Our recruitment team
Our recruitment team will help you to ensure that your recruitment process is fully compliant and that it enables you to find and attract the best candidates for the role.
We will pre-screen each candidate to ensure they meet your criteria saving you valuable time and money in the process.
End to end recruitment solutions
Our recruitment service is a straightforward, proactive end to end recruitment solution which includes:
- Working with you on role profiling and production of the job description and person specification
- Providing information and guidance on salary and benefits packages
- Advertising your position across a wide range of popular sites including Indeed, Reed and Total Jobs
- Access to our own database of applicants
- Pre-screen, shortlist and matching of candidates for your approval conducting a thorough vetting of candidates – CRB / BDS / Initial Right to Work and reference checks
- Conducting pre-screening interviews and skills assessments dependent on the role requirements
- Carrying out personality / psychometric tests dependent on the role requirements
- Designing legally compliant interview questions & selection tools and scoring
- Running and supporting you with interviews and assessment days
- Completing regular recruitment and resourcing reviews including follow-up checks following all appointments made
- Furthermore, by working with you on the development of your end to end recruitment process we can help you to put in place robust selection methods that will leave you in no doubt of the capability and suitability of each candidate that you see
Induction & on-boarding your new recruits
The risk of losing a new member of staff is greater during the initial few weeks of employment than at any other time. It is during these early days and weeks that the person will form an opinion about the organisation and what it has to offer.
In order to ensure that the right message is given, organisations should have an on-boarding process which integrates and adjusts the new employees into the social and performance aspects of their jobs.
PeoplepointHR can assist you to form a meaningful induction and on-boarding process so that new employees can quickly become productive and be given the best chances of success at your organisation.
Use PeoplePointHR for your recruitment
We help your organisation make the process of employing new staff as smooth as possible.
Our team of specialists have unrivalled experience in recruiting for a wide range of sectors across both public and private sectors.
Whether you are recruiting staff for the first time or you are rapidly expanding your team, our professional, experienced team will ensure you recruit the right staff at the right time.
Expert HR consultants
Our experts can assist with advertising a vacancy, arranging interviews and undertaking background checks, all the way through to preparing induction procedures, leaving you free to concentrate on running your business.
If you feel that your business would benefit from our skill and experience in recruitment, then do not hesitate to contact our specialists today on 0330 555 2555.